We probably crossed our path last weekend along the Compadre's trail. We rode our bike from San Diego to cross the Tecate Border and had breakfast there at Santa Veronica last Saturday morning. Then we explored Laguna Hanson and Parque Nacional Constitucion de 1857 and refuel at Valle Trinidad along Hwy 3. We decided to continue our journey and spent the night at Mike's Sky Ranch. We came back Sunday on a reverse route. I log for another 445 miles on our XT225 for 2 days in Baja.

Please PM me if you are heading back for another Baja tour.

Thanks,

Gery

307927854.jpg

Having breakfast at Hacienda Santa Veronica

307927865.jpg

Along Compadre's trail

307928502.jpg

Entering Parque Nacional Constitucion de 1857

307928934.jpg

Trail to Mike's Sky Ranch

307929852.jpg

Arrive Saturday afternoon before dark

307929432.jpg

Swimming pool at Mike's Sky Ranch

307928920.jpg

Bike safely parked by the swimming pool

Pics look great, but one question. How come no one is taking a dip in the green pool water? :lol:

Gene, I'll be hooking up with you on some Tecate rides. I plan to ride that area a lot this year and hope to do a number of overnighters at RRDR as well. I think even during the summer the pine forest will be a nice place to ride.

Pics look great, but one question. How come no one is taking a dip in the green pool water? :o

You mean the spirulina spa? :lol:

We probably crossed our path last weekend along the Compadre's trail. We rode our bike from San Diego to cross the Tecate Border and had breakfast there at Santa Veronica last Saturday morning. Then we explored Laguna Hanson and Parque Nacional Constitucion de 1857 and refuel at Valle Trinidad along Hwy 3. We decided to continue our journey and spent the night at Mike's Sky Ranch. We came back Sunday on a reverse route. I log for another 445 miles on our XT225 for 2 days in Baja.

Please PM me if you are heading back for another Baja tour.

Thanks,

Gery

Gery - I see you have a GPS mounted on your bike and I know you're a new member.....you may want to visit this thread to download some Baja Waypoints....

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.p...topic=1824'

Gery - I see you have a GPS mounted on your bike and I know you're a new member.....you may want to visit this thread to download some Baja Waypoints....

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.p...topic=1824'

Yes I am new to dual-sport and this is my second time being on a real dirt trails. My underbone scooter XT225 really gave me a good training on basic dirt riding techniques. I was amazed seeing so much space in off-road area that gave us opportunity to explore. I am really getting in to this dual-sport adventure.

Thanks for sending me some waypoints that I could use on my future tour soon. Hope to ride with you all sometimes when I become a better dirt rider.

Ride safe,

Gery

Looks like a nice ride down to Mike's.

Brett and Gery, I'm looking forward to riding with you.