Phil- I hate to choose which trails you try and which you don't, but stagecoach is 10 non-stop minutes (at my speed) of rocks, steps, off camber, cactus infected trail. The rest you may enjoy...maybe join us, and decide on that section the day of?...

As long as I have the option to skip the hard trail and not keeping others from enjoying it then I would join.

Phil

Phil - you surprised me on our last loop at Lark and powered through some technical areas you wouldn't have made on previous rides. Really progressing. There are plenty of fire road type areas in Jacumba but some of the areas - other than Stagecoach - can be a challenge. They are connectors on the loop usually done. I don't know all the work arounds. Take a look and see whatcha think. Nobody can make the call but you.

CIMG1895_zpsaef8a60e.jpg

DSCN85071_zps61226bce.jpg

CIMG1529_zps16cc7f62.jpg

CIMG1528_zps99b54d6d.jpg

Id like to do this .. provided I get my carb dialed in today.

It seems to run out of fuel lately...although I coild prolly do the ride at 1/2 thottle .. the luxury of full throttle evades me currently.

What time would you guys meet up?

Oh duh, 8 am.

I must have missed something , What time and where are you guys meeting up looks like a fun ride....

8 am...exit 77 off 8 East (InKoPah Road)...exit freeway, and head back on the south frontage road just about 1/4 mile. Info board is right off the road

Car pool? Anyone feel like picking up me and bike at I8 & 79 park n ride? Or anyone need a ride?