RobATK94

10/18 saturday, corral canyon or McCain

there has been discussion about more technical riding trips in the general discussion area. check it out. seeing if there is interest in a saturday morning ride. Im no expert navigator and there are a lot of trails at both locations that are a bit more challenging than dirt roads. There are a handful of trails at corral canyon that i have never tried, or did partially. It would be nice if someone who has done some of the harder trails could come out and share their experiance. I would hate to spend a bunch of time and effort only to run into a dead end or point of no return. I have never been to McCain, but it looks like a great place.

Looking at single track. I will be on a YZ250 2 stroke, geared more for offroad. So plates wont be required. Intermediate riding level, whatever that means. I am better than some, slower than a lot, but am comfortable in technical sections and looking to get better. Im sure we will all have a different degree of intermediate, but we will have fun either way.

who is in. any preference to location?

Out for now, bike needs copious attention.

Switch your day to Sunday and meet peeps at McC. Check the board, there's a ride.