EKN8404

Moving near Fremont, Bay Area

I just landed a job up in Fremont, CA. Was wondering if anyone knew of any dual sport riding in the area. I'm a Texas native and been living here in San Diego area going on 3 years. I hate the thought of having to search around for new riding spots and finding new riding partners. If anyone has any experience of the area please let me know. Thanks.

Eric

Check ADVrider regional forums - there is a Bay Area Adventure Riders thread.

Also, google South Bay Area Riders for a good bay area riding oriented forum as well.

A friend here, jbw, went to SDSU and now live in the Bay Area. I'm not sure how much ds riding he does now but he does ride. I've got another friend in the South Bay that does or used to ds and can show you around. I'll see if he's ok with me passing on his info.

The Oakland motorcycle club puts on the Sheetiron 300. It is an annual ds ride that starts/finishes east of Napa and overnights in Ft. Bragg.

I lived in SF for 3 years. I used the Dumbarton Bridge every day to get to my Cold Storage in Fremont. There is a ton of riding up there. Great street bike riding also. Tahoe close by.