Guest Hammerin Hammon

1027 views Who all is in. RAIN OR SHINE, NO FEAR

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Ride starts at 8:30 am. Sunday morning.

Meet at Home Depot in San marcos. North side of the 78, at San Marcos off ramp.

I rode this place last saturday with (Boat 440) You can read his write up on the parts he got to ride. It rained all day before we rode, and it just added to the fun.

I am going to do this ride even if its raining CATS+DOGS. So chime in and I will wait for you.

Craig.

I rode this place last saturday with (Boat 440) You can read his write up on the parts he got to ride. It rained all day before we rode, and it just added to the fun.

I am going to do this ride even if its raining CATS+DOGS. So chime in and I will wait for you.

Craig.

The ride must go on!

Craig, You define the Southern California "hard-core rider". Are you sure you're a native?

I can't make it this weekend due to business travel. And need some new rear rubber. Did get the gloves.

Have fun, be safe, we will ride soon, Steve (Boat440)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

1000 of the views were from you Craig. :lol::lol:

:lol:B):D Coach.

I'd expected to be able to ride, but the list of honey doos has been mounting.

I'm going to try to knock them out Saturday but may not get them done in time.

If I do go, it will likely now be on the Husky as I have to repair a spot on the pipe of the Gas Gas where the tire rubbed through the muffler - a common problem apparently.

1000 of the views were from you Craig. B):D

:lol::lol::lol: Coach.

This is coming from the guy in flip flops and shorts 2 up with surfboard, going to the beach on the XR650L. So you could teach SAFETY to US??? B):D:lol:

Dude, cut down on the crack. ;)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

1000 of the views were from you Craig. :D:D

:lol::lol::lol: Coach.

This is coming from the guy in flip flops and shorts 2 up with surfboard, going to the beach on the XR650L. So you could teach SAFETY to US??? B):D:lol:

Dude, cut down on the crack. ;)

What ever gave you the idea that I wanted to be a safety coach. :)

I am going to school to be an english teacher ,BRO. I also want to give back B) to the comunity so that no one else will be teased( like you guys tease me) because they cant spell. I wish I could spell what I want to say. All I learned in school is how to fight. :D

Craig.

What ever gave you the idea that I wanted to be a safety coach. Craig.

Maybe, :lol::lol:B) Coach.

Just context, Laugh at a coach/or before :lol: ???

When you say something out of context, it may offend. Maybe that's why?

School is good, I learn every day. :D Little slow sometimes, but...

Craig.

I know of a place we used to call "The Views" which is East of Escondido near Lake Wolford. Is this the place you're talking about, or does "1027 views" mean something else?

I buried my '77 F250 4x4 to the axels one rainy day up there, trying to unstick a Toyota truck. Then another Toyota pulled us BOTH out! :lol:

What ever gave you the idea that I wanted to be a safety coach. Craig.

Maybe, :lol:;):lol: Coach.

Just context, Laugh at a coach/or before :lol: ???

I can't imagine that the new Hammer (a.k.a. Mallet) would even think about flaming us rider coaches on this forum B) Would you Craig??? :D

I doubt he'd be laughing at you R-O.

I'm in for this one. I'm not sure I'll be in if it's raining tho. We'll have to wait and see how I'm feeling in the morning.

I am going to school to be an english teacher ,BRO. I also want to give back :lol: to the comunity so that no one else will be teased( like you guys tease me) because they cant spell. I wish I could spell what I want to say. All I learned in school is how to fight. :lol:

Craig man, you don't need to go to school to learn to spell! Just install Firefox (http://www.mozilla.com) and use it as your browser instead of Internet Explorer... It's it's free and has a spell checker built in!!! Heck, I went to college and still can't spell. The spell check makes it look like I actually learned something while there!!! :lol:

I wish I could join you guys in the slop this weekend... Sounds like a great ride!!!

Seems like a fun ride! :lol: I'm considering, but not committing yet... :lol: I live in Chula Vista, so this will be a long drive over to north county.

Craig you have been talking so much about this ride for the past year, that I'm getting very curious... :lol:

i have plans to take the kids to ocotillo

keep an eye out for a DRZ with Superman logo on the flyscreen, and a new KTM with a teabag on the tank... that'll be bikeslut and ozzy... say Hi... we'll hit all the common areas, and run over to the slot near buttes wash

Craig.

Craig,

I'm a new member. I live in CBad.

I'd ride with you tommrow rain or shine but I'll be at the Dash to the Inscriptions ride in El Mirage.

Look forward to riding with you soon.

Fielding

Sounds like fun

Guest Hammerin Hammon

My wife and I ride two up, South of the boarder on surf trips.

Craig.

Craig,

I'm a new member. I live in CBad.

I'd ride with you tommrow rain or shine but I'll be at the Dash to the Inscriptions ride in El Mirage.

Look forward to riding with you soon.

Fielding

Sounds like fun

Sounds great. I hope you have a great ride Sunday. Maybe I will see you at the coffe house this Wednesday night at 5;30

If you live in Cbad you may already know who I am. I ride a BRP with panniers and a surfboard alot.

Craig

post-465-1197172301_thumb.jpg

Sorry but I'm definitely out for tomorrow. My wife and a friend are hitting the stores early tomorrow and I have to stay home and watch the kids.

How did this ride go? Weather was pretty sucky when i left for the desert... hope it wasn't too bad for you guys.... who all went? Any pictures? Any carnage?

Great ride! Short, 2 hour intense ride. We left the Home Depot at 9 and were back there at 11. I was back in PB at noon. The conditions were perfect, nice wet, heavy dirt. Loads of traction, no dust. No pics or carnage to report.