Its OK Chad, also just join Cafe Husky and be legit man....you have an orange Husky 350 anyway (right?), mine is a white KTM-a-Berg.

Delong's crew installed a XC big tank onto his AMA Nat enduro champion FE350 and used WHT KTM shrouds with custon PG Husky graphics to fit the KTM shape shrounds.....its all in the family now. (there is no big tank with Husky(Berg) shape shroud mounts)

Its OK Chad, also just join Cafe Husky and be legit man....you have an orange Husky 350 anyway (right?), mine is a white KTM-a-Berg.

Delong's crew installed a XC big tank onto his AMA Nat enduro champion FE350 and used WHT KTM shrouds with custon PG Husky graphics to fit the KTM shape shrounds.....its all in the family now. (there is no big tank with Husky(Berg) shape shroud mounts)

I'm confused.

Blake you have a Husky, use the code. If you're not on C.H., get on it.

I am on CH, same screen name. I have a Shorai lithium battery already in the husky.

Blake you have a Husky, use the code. If you're not on C.H., get on it.

I am on CH, same screen name. I have a Shorai lithium battery already in the husky.

Well there you go. I have two of them, but killed one in a long term sitting bike. All my fault on its demise. The one in my Husky is still going strong after at least 4 years.

Ha ha, totally forget Chad is on an Orange and we just rode together last Sunday. I guess I ride with too many Husky people.

Really just tell them I sent you and to use the CH10 code.....no seriously, tell them Robert N directed your business to them, Im sure you will get the same discount. Thing I really like about the Earth-X (and why ZipTy likes them as well) is that they have the internal individual cell charge balancing circuitry.

Thanks Robertaccio... And thanks for supporting ZipTy here. Happy to give the ZipTy crew my business on the EarthX. Buying local and American in one shot. Always worth it . . . discount or not.

Ya'all ride safely out there this weekend!