Baja2015

Bishop dual spot ride oct-10th -12th

Hey just puttin the feelers out their. Any body doin this ride this year. I've always wanted to do this ride. This may be the year I just got the ok. More info at the AMA d37 site. Maybe carpool, share campsite expenses. Looks like fun they put 800 miles of gps tracks together witch spreads all the riders out. Brando

I'll be there again this year it's an awesome ride I'll probably ride Friday Saturday and Sunday. A lot of people stayed the local motels but I'll be in my camper probably at the fairgrounds. It's pavement but you can camp there

Hey just puttin the feelers out their. Any body doin this ride this year. I've always wanted to do this ride. This may be the year I just got the ok. More info at the AMA d37 site. Maybe carpool, share campsite expenses. Looks like fun they put 800 miles of gps tracks together witch spreads all the riders out. Brando

Did this ride last year with V-Dog, his son Michael, Cory and Monte. Highly recommended! :coolio: The Woodcutter Trail is EPIC and we got into a foot of snow up on top of the Coyote loops...we were hootin' & hallrin' the whole way through! :smile_anim: Too bad I can't swing it this year... :(

I'll be there again this year it's an awesome ride I'll probably ride Friday Saturday and Sunday. A lot of people stayed the local motels but I'll be in my camper probably at the fairgrounds. It's pavement but you can camp there

Right on I will be in my camper aswell. Are you with a group? or solo. I usually ride solo but might be fun to expolre with new peps! Lots of good camping around bishop if the pavement sounds boring. like free Blm spots!! Brando

Did this ride last year with V-Dog, his son Michael, Cory and Monte. Highly recommended! :coolio: The Woodcutter Trail is EPIC and we got into a foot of snow up on top of the Coyote loops...we were hootin' & hallrin' the whole way through! :smile_anim: Too bad I can't swing it this year... :(

Thanks for the info i will look for the loops!!

Right on I will be in my camper aswell. Are you with a group? or solo. I usually ride solo but might be fun to expolre with new peps! Lots of good camping around bishop if the pavement sounds boring. like free Blm spots!! Brando

I'll probably ride with Cory two more, you are welcome to join us.

All paid up and ready to go. I will be pullin in Thursday afternoon . Stop buy for a brew I'll be in a silver f250 with a lance camper. Brando.