Boston Mangler

Early AM Ride12-2-07! I am Back Damnit! :)

Hey Guys

Now that my life is somewhat back to normal, i am ready to get back on the bike again! It has sat for over six months, fired right up and wouldnt hold an idle! ;) This AM, I tore the carb down, cleaned the junk out and it took it for a 25 mile freeway Bonzai run to "Clean it Out!

Well, it runs great and is ready to go! Felt SOOOOOO good getting back on the bike after such a long hiatis!

Anyone interested in an EARLY AM Fun Run tomorrow? Dont really care where, but i need to be back in SD by around 11am-noon.

I can meet wherever @ whatever time, 5am, 6am, whatever!

This will be a tame "Let Not Kill Kevin On His First Ride In 6 Months" ride

Anyone?

Hey Guys

Now that my life is somewhat back to normal, i am ready to get back on the bike again! It has sat for over six months, fired right up and wouldnt hold an idle! <_< This AM, I tore the carb down, cleaned the junk out and it took it for a 25 mile freeway Bonzai run to "Clean it Out!

Well, it runs great and is ready to go! Felt SOOOOOO good getting back on the bike after such a long hiatis!

Anyone interested in an EARLY AM Fun Run tomorrow? Dont really care where, but i need to be back in SD by around 11am-noon.

I can meet wherever @ whatever time, 5am, 6am, whatever!

This will be a tame "Let Not Kill Kevin On His First Ride In 6 Months" ride

Anyone?

Gotta work. :)

Welcome back BM. Hope your wrist is better and that you found a new place to live after the fires. I am working all night tonight and wont get home till 8am. Then it is sleep time followed by a short afternoon run.

Hope to ride with you again in the near future.

Welcome back BM. Hope your wrist is better and that you found a new place to live after the fires.

Thanka Paul

Wrist is much better and the fires did not effect me at all luckily! Hope they didnt effect u either!

Hope to ride with you again in the near future.

ditto! PM or call me anytime!

thanks

might be too late, but you can come up to the Amago track and ride with us, I posted a separate thread on the BMW demo ride, you can look in the organized ride section if you want...love to have you, we had a blast yesterday, continues into today <_<