fastring

New member from Warner Springs

Finally joining SDAR, I purchased my first dual sport in Summer 2013 and am getting more involved in the sport. Currently ride a WR250R, 990 adventure and just picked up a new NC700X for commuting. I live in Warner Springs and am looking forward to more time to explore the local dirt trails soon.

Rogerpost-15719-0-84802100-1408389447.jpgpost-15719-0-53910100-1408389457.jpgpost-15719-0-76316700-1408389461.jpg

Well, you've covered all the bases. Nicely done!

Welcome aboard and feel free to post up a ride or join in one. Plenty here have ridden out your way, usually dirt from WS to Anza, then maybe up 371 to Toro Peak or Idylwild.

Very cool, nice choice of rides! Welcome to SDAR. I've probably ridden through Warner Springs 200 times...maybe you can play tour guide someday and show us some of the cool local routes most of us miss as we zip by on the 79.

Tim

PS. Interesting choice of tow vehicles, too. :)

EDIT: I knew I recognized your name. You made a RR on ADVrider a while back but then just let it die. You should have finished it! :)

Forgot about that ADV rider report. Guess I need to invest some time to refigure out how to post photos for ADV. It was harder than it should have been and I had to use smugmug to make it work and since then, the account has died.

It's an extremely easy process.

1. Upload images to photobucket.
  2. Click on the link below the picture you want to use that is labeled for IMG. It should auto-copy to your clipboard, but if not just right click and select Copy.
  3. Click the spot in your post where you want the picture to appear, right click and click Paste. The url for your picture should show up bracketed by [ IMG ] and [ /IMG ]. (I added the spaces before and after the link in the example below so you can see how it looks.)
  4. [ IMG ] http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p92/timrmoore/misc/dumbdumberhuhpic.jpg [ /IMG ]
  5. Finish your epic story with full descriptions of your legendary exploits, click the Post button and you're done.

Picture of PMB and VanJoosten from the link above once the spaces are removed:

dumbdumberhuhpic.jpg

Good luck!

Welcome Fastring!!!

As a new guy to the whole motorcycle world, it is great to read the adventures some of you guys have taken. I know it's some work to type out the Ride Report and post the photos but man it sure is nice to be able to live vicariously through your RR. Hope to get out there on some longer rides with you all soon.

Finally joining SDAR, I purchased my first dual sport in Summer 2013 and am getting more involved in the sport. Currently ride a WR250R, 990 adventure and just picked up a new NC700X for commuting. I live in Warner Springs and am looking forward to more time to explore the local dirt trails soon.

Rogerattachicon.gif990.jpgattachicon.gifWR250R2.jpgattachicon.gifNC700x.jpg

Hey Roger, glad you're finally on the board......looking forward to seeing you out at Primm/Bar 10 (again)

Vacman. lmao.... great photo

Yeah I took that on our Death Valley ride. Not sure why they got so dressed up, but who am I to question the greats?

Welcome! I live 20 miles West of Warner Springs on the county line. You are in my neck of the woods! I would love to do some dualsport with you sometime. And feel free to come ride our track sometime.