A couple of DRZ400s and fireworks, this is already shaping up to be a good weekend!

XSS01zUl.jpg

Just need to add a ski boat, a rental property right by the lake and ~4 minutes to forest trails and some friends.

I1E1b7pl.jpg

Saturday we got hit with thunderstorms. We headed up Knickerbocker and explored Coyote and a bit of Skyline.

dL6CgrLl.jpg

fNC94F0l.jpg

R6Eckotl.jpg

Later in the day I headed back out and explored more of the area south of the lake, then crossed on over and headed up into Holcomb Valley.

Y213242l.jpg

FyvP9UNl.jpg

Sunday the weather cooperated, so we headed down Clark's Grade. It was a bit rockier which kept it free of traffic, we only saw one jeep the entire way.

BZEixMLl.jpg

wZSZm8Jl.jpg

A short stint on pavement and we were back on Front Line road to Radford which looped us back in with the Sugarloaf Truck Trail.

Xydjuwkl.jpg

KvDEqdMl.jpg

YbpwlWVl.jpg

I had a great time exploring the area, with so many trails I could've spent at least another week riding them. Glad to be going back in another two months for Mountain Rendezvous!

U6XqnHhl.jpg

Looks great....I'm excited to head up to ride in a couple of weeks....most years I'm there at least one weekend a month, but too much work this year....

Nice pics....