captcham

Ride Big Bear- Friday

I would like to ride in Big Bear Friday after Thanksgiving if anyone is interested. Looking at doing the Big Pine Flat trail. About 30 miles more or less depending on where we go. I think there are several options so what ever works. I'm riding a Dakar 650 so I'm more into cruising than any motocross stuff. Suggestions or comments, let me know. I'll be coming out of Big Bear City. :big_boss:

sounds fun but got family obligations this weekend. Hope you find someone to go up there with you. XR650Bum?? Welcome to the Club.

I will not be able to make it up there Fri. I will probably go up Wed night, so I can ride early Thurs and be home in the afternoon! Next time Capt!

:) Well it looks like it's me and the bears, I will be in Big Bear by this afternoon and can ride anytime thru Friday so if anyone wants to go give me a call as I won't be on the internet.

(619) 654-6475

Steve

2002 BMW Dakar

If anyone is up for an easy ride Thurs morning in big bear PM me. I called capt and right now I am thinking of meeting him early in big bear. I will be going up this afternoon/ evening. More than welcome to hang at my house tonight, or meet me up there early tommorow and we can ride up to big bear. PM me if interested. Have a nice Thanksgiving!