Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

18MAY2014 WestChec Rawhide Rodeo Enduro at The Ranch

Western Checkpoint Enduro Round 6 Rawhide Rodeo Qualifier Enduro at the Ranch!!!

http://ridechec.com/images/2014flier/rnd4_vcmc_print.pdf

www.ridechec.com

Round 6 of the Western Checkpoint Enduro series Rawhide Rodeo Qualifier Enduro at the Ranch!!

Cmon SDAR's!!!!! The best McCain/Corral style marked trail ride under controlled CLOSED course conditions!

Planning on doing the Saturday ride. I am not out to race, just enjoy riding some new trails. Any one else going to be there on Saturday?

You can sign up and request to be at the back row if you want to race then at least you are timed.

You can sign up and request to be at the back row if you want to race then at least you are timed.

It is a different, more challenging course on Sunday isn't it?

For all, bear in mind its an enduro, 4 rider per minute, minute by minute spacing throughout the course (no mass start). slower folks let faster folks go by. dust is minimized by virtue of spacing. and its a glorified ride at your pace trail ride in a safe closed course environment. And it will be very fun, prepare for lots of twisty stuff but not alot of rocky technical stuff, The Ranch trails are mostly like McCain single track.

looks like I may have been assigned Min 1......good spot everyone else is faster than me...no bottle necks, less dust, all fun

First row is nice, if it is dusty. Maybe.

There is a good chance there will be no trail for you to follow, so you will spend the day looking for the next course marking. Have fun.

Yes, I am quite the wet blanket.

Lol, they will have already run the course a few times and at least it can't be bad as having snow on the course.

First row is nice, if it is dusty. Maybe.

There is a good chance there will be no trail for you to follow, so you will spend the day looking for the next course marking. Have fun.

Yes, I am quite the wet blanket.

I thought same Matt, But WTH, those trails are pretty well burned in so at my skill/ speed level should be no issue following the ribbon/tracks. It will make for a more enjoyable trail ride, praying for at least some moisture, it was dusty at the Western HS, but not that bad once everyone spread out (which is the good thing about the enduro format). Matt you doing this one? Brad you're are "in" right?

PS for those not in the know.....it's my first "race" on my WHT Husky TE300 2T E3 bike!

Depends on how much new trail they have, and how much use the trails get normally. It will only be bad the first time through, after that the trail will be burned in good.

I just like raining on your parade.

This event is on my calendar, I just hope I can make it, and they get rain.

rain on my parade....you roost on my parade!! Those trails rarely get used and I have a feeling we will see some of the ones we just rode at the Western HS event as well as other past events up there. I cant imagine too many non-burned in trails at this venue.

From all my rides up at the Ranch (former RynoLand) Its about as close to the Tecate Enduro type stuff as we have on this side of the border, minus the real rocky stuff.