Guest Crusty

Was I the only one who watched the BEST race of this season!

Hats off the guy dug deep and grabbed hold of his substantial talent, fastset man on the planet (in MX) I agree, but no matter what was working against him doesn't matter. Villopoto has the trophies (lately), and the fastest in racing is not always the winner the smartest and fastest are the ones who bring home the championships. He still has time on his side using Reed as a model for age, so I hope to more of this nights JS7 to continue ahead and not the crash/JS7 we have seen on and off.

I think that's the best race I've ever seen. That was amazing.

Last year I saw one of the best LCQ's ever, and I'm sure a lot of you did as well. 2013 at Daytona the 250SX LCQ between Bobby Kiniry and Weston Peick was AWESOME!!

Weston Peick is doing great on a privateer bike!

JS7 was on fire in the main; as Robert said... showed us that he has the most outright speed, especially when there is a line that nobody else is willing to take. JS7 turns triples into quads, and nails rhythm sections and whoops.

Barcia is another one that needs some maturity (as does Malcolm Stewart)... Barcia can be brutally fast, but out of control (and overly aggressive sometimes)

Dungey is (as he always seem to) playing it safe, and riding "just hard enough" to podium, not pushing the limits and going for race wins; I doubt that will work this season, as RV and JS seem to have mellowed out a little bit.

I think they have been reading these threads on SDAR, and adjusting their approach based on our observations... smart guys