Sign in to follow this  
Socalmotorider

Awesome day of dirt and twisties.

Ended up going on a solo ride today. Started from Santee up Ramona then cut over to Santa Ysabel Truck Trail up and over to black canyon to Sutherland Dam rd. on to the 78 which i took up to Julian down to the 8 with the hopes of stopping in Alpine to eat lunch at the brewery but didn't realize they are not open on Mondays so starving i settled for Carls Jr. And headed home. Felt great getting out for a much needed ride and got about 125 miles.

post-15394-0-81318700-1394500446_thumb.j

post-15394-0-61785500-1394500487_thumb.j

post-15394-0-91293400-1394500518_thumb.j

Sounds like a great solo ride. Nice weather these days.

It was a good ride (except for missing Alpine Brew Haha) and the weather is perfect right now. Here is a pic from Strava i log my mountain bike rides with so showing lots of PR's thinking I'm peddling Haha

post-15394-0-45947300-1394504213_thumb.p

It is nice to go solo, because you are on your own. Today the weather felt like we are in May.

Nice loop. There were several ways you could have added a lot more dirt to that ride if you wanted to though.

Nice loop. There were several ways you could have added a lot more dirt to that ride if you wanted to though.

Thanks and i was hoping to add more dirt but got caught up in the scenery/day that missed a couple trails i wanted to take Haha but it's ok.

I'm really not too familiar with that area as i am fairly new to dual sporting and would appreciate any suggestions/maps i could get or better yet maybe a group ride one of these days.