Guest Hammerin Hammon

Surf report

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Rideing motorcycles may have to take the back seat for the next week and a half.

Good size surf is headed our way. We should get some shoulder to head high surf by the weekend, at some exposed spots and some even bigger waves by late Tuesday through Thursday. You can always ride but you gotta surf when its here. Craig

You can check out the surf on Wetsand or Surfline. I think Surfline is more better.

The forcast still doesnt look good enough to head South of the boarder yet, but I will keep an eye on the Baja forcasts and post it as soon as it gets overhead from the right direction. :rolleyes:

SEE YA IN THE WATTA! :cray:

Dude! Tubular. I am still pounding nails, building houses for the man. When I can break the chains of conformity, Im there mannn.

" Hammon Construction Re building California 1 house at a time " :rolleyes: Almost made me hurl!

:rolleyes: I thought they said we were going to get another Santa Ana this weekend. How do we get big surf with that? Is there a storm off of Japan or Baja pushing the waves over here?

Roger

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Dude! Tubular. I am still pounding nails, building houses for the man. When I can break the chains of conformity, Im there mannn.

" Hammon Construction Re building California 1 house at a time " :bad: Almost made me hurl.

Its a hard life but somebody had to fill the void. :cray:

Well it should say, Hammon Construction looking for a good tile setter. :(:(:lol:

I think I got 1 Fallbrook house to Re Build. 1 of my many happy Carlsbad costomers has a house in Fallbrook that burned $$$$$$$$ Well hopefully no tile work. I have to sell them on Granite. :rolleyes:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

:rolleyes: I thought they said we were going to get another Santa Ana this weekend. How do we get big surf with that? Is there a storm off of Japan or Baja pushing the waves over here?

Roger

The swell is from New Zealand, being farther away it will be a strong ground swell.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

" Hammon Construction Re building California 1 house at a time " :boast: Almost made me hurl!

I fixed it for you. You can use, Beach Town Tile, setting one peice at a time.

I fixed it for you. You can use, Beach Town Tile, setting one peice at a time.

Beach Town Tile, taking your dreams and making them a reality!

I love the Ocean ! (I would not be a Chief if I didn't)

Been riding ships through heavy seas for longer than half of the time I've been alive....

So Which one of you is going to teach this old Salty Navy Sea Dog some new tricks and throw me on a board? :boast:

GUNZ