Happy to lead but this is Molson's thread so I'm easy.

Still meet at Packards at 9 but think we should run up Black Canyon to get some early dirt. Then Mesa Grande to Pine Hills road and continue as Dave said above.

This has changed to a big bike ride for me.

This ride has evolved from the original plan and is kinda noob friendly because of the sand at the bottom of Grapevine but it should be hard packed and maybe virgin smooth from the rain if we get there first.

Who's in?

That's going to be a great loop...sure wish I could make it.

I'm in at 9am at Packards, assuming Molson is good to go with this. On the XR4

That sound like a plan to me ill be there. 9 AM sound good Ill try and be there on time. Afry if you could lead that be great I'm not to sure where some of the rought is.

<--------- sure would like to hear a ride report since I was stuck at home all day with three little peeps.

Great ride! Little chilly and wet (love those heated grips) till we dropped down onto Oriflame and made our way up Grapevine/Jasper//Culp where conditions were perfect! No dust and hard pack sand with firm berms on the outside corners. Made our way for a chile dog and cold beverage at the Hideout of course which was Hog less.

Nice meeting new guys Molson who took a little nap up Black Canyon and bent his shifter be he straightened it out and motored on. OU812 made the journey from O'side riding the tires off of his crf250 and it was nice to see Dave and his Gopro - film at eleven....

Pics tomorrow.

Thanks buddy, I needed that.

And I know what you are saying about the heated grips...I installed some a few weeks ago. I think I've used them every ride since.