Rawhide Rodeo - Qualifier Enduro at the Ranch Anza, CA May 17/18 2014.

Got the flier in the mail and looking forward to it. Can't beat the $35 pre-entry and the great trails. See you guys there.

For anyone who has not done a "proper" enduro (trail ride)this is the one to do, close by, great trail system, tight and twisty, great org., super fun and safe. The 2011 version of this event was one of my all time top 3 races.

Wow!! New 2T, way to go. Cant wait to see it. Post some pics.

Haven't seen the flier so is it 2 days or is the Saturday just the family enduro and Sunday is the main event?

If it's just Sunday I might be able to make it, sure was fun in 2011 :smile_anim:

flier says complete info TBD. but assume its a Sunday race only.

standard for all of their races is the family day on sat, sun is the real deal. so 100% that will be the format. so write in the sun date as the day to race.

Duh stupid, have the provisional flyer on the back of the one for next months HS, hoping to do both as a great location and if we get the rain this weekend will be even better, maybe not as extreme as the snow 2 years ago though :)

I wanna do this!!!!

Maybe do the "family enduro" on Saturday for a warm up of Sunday's race...

Is the event information available online?

it will be up probably in a month or so. its still a bit early and the official flyer is not out yet. you can check out this site for details:

http://ridechec.com/

best place to practice for this ride is mccain valley and ranger trail at corral canyon. The terrain in Anza is a lot like the tight manzanita east of SD.

Well it aint for minis... but you mean like 690 KTM , BMW twins etc. type bikes, right? no its not, if that's what you mean, See the MAR17 Western HS race for example to the trail system there.

robert, you want to skip out on work and drive to Montana for round 5?

sorry but no. sounds great..... that idaho isde qualifier last year got me the bucket list check, that was a super long drive as well as race budget blower!! Glad we went but its just too darn far! montana way too far as well.