Sign in to follow this  
1NaAdv

Ramona, Blk. mtn./ ysabel trk trail Saturday

Anyone want to hit Ramona Saturday? Blk mtn. and ysabel truck trails. Dont know the conditions but would like to ride the trails.

I rode them yesterday and the conditions were VERY good. Since them, we've got another 1/4" of rain up here, so the conditions will be even better today and tomorrow. I have a full day of kids sports activities lined up tomorrow, otherwise I'd hit it with you. Have fun.

Depending on the time I might join ya. I'd love to get some more mud on the bike.

Took my son up to lusardi and black mtn lookout two weeks ago for his first dual sport ride the trail was fine and traffic free till we crossed over to the old campground and had to pass 2 mtn bikers and two KTM's going the other way. Watch out for traffic. Saturday for me calls for going to work, have a great ride.

I rode them yesterday and the conditions were VERY good. Since them, we've got another 1/4" of rain up here, so the conditions will be even better today and tomorrow. I have a full day of kids sports activities lined up tomorrow, otherwise I'd hit it with you. Have fun.

How was your late lunch at La Cocina? coolio.gif I drove by to check out the auction cars at the fairgrounds and saw your bikes - don't you need to be working to get time off for a certain road trip? biggrin.gif

Depending on the time I might join ya. I'd love to get some more mud on the bike.

Any time is good. My schedule is wide open. 8 to 10 am start up time is what i was thinking. Meet im Ramona or at trial.

How was your late lunch at La Cocina? coolio.gif I drove by to check out the auction cars at the fairgrounds and saw your bikes - don't you need to be working to get time off for a certain road trip? biggrin.gif

Should have stopped by and said. Better yet, you should join us one of these Thursdays (one of my normal days off).

8 am sounds good to me. Meet at that big tree by the trail head or if some one else wants to meet else were that's fine to.

I could do that Sunday,

Anyone want to hit Ramona Saturday? Blk mtn. and ysabel truck trails. Dont know the conditions but would like to ride the trails.

8 am sounds good to me. Meet at that big tree by the trail head or if some one else wants to meet else were that's fine to.

the big tree it is, 8am