Sign in to follow this  
ratz

Need Employment help!

I have been out of work for a few months now.

With a 20+ year background in Telecom, the skills I have acquired may be a fit with your company, or someone you may know.

I was in the Navy and was in Radar, and electronics.

My body of work is a vast array of electronics, electrical, Telecom equipment installation ( Nortel) , Telecom switch tech, Field tech, and Field Manager, I managed to slip in some construction as well.

My most recent job was at NPA ( National Powersport Auctions) in Poway. I was a Sales Manager for the Southwestern region.

San Diego is a very tough place to survive being unemployed, so any help you can forward to me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

ratz - sorry to hear this. I know it's not much, but HERE is the county HR site. Set it up so you'll get email of new openings in your area of interest. City sites have similar. I'm sure you thought of this but sometimes things get overlooked.

Best of luck!

Check out www.backpage.com and craigslist.com. I'm more into small VoIP and found a lot of side work on them.

David

Ratz - Check out indeed.com I typed in Telecom and there are hundreds of job listings posted...good luck! :coolio:

I think EDF renewable energy has operator positions open. One or two former co-workers from San Onofre went there. I think they monitor electrical production from windmills there using computer based SCADA systems. I good fit for a computer LAN guy. The only problem is the 24/7 rotating shift coverage which can be a blessing or a benefit - more days off in a row. Anyway they are in Rancho Bernardo. Good luck.. I know what it is like to be out of work after the same person that keeps shutting down desert access helped to shut-down the nuclear power plant. Thanks BB!

Hi Ratz,

We crossed paths (kind of) last weekend on Black canyon Rd.

I work with a number of private Telecom/Cellular companies expanding cellular infrastructure throughout the county. (We provide Engineering/ Surveying certifications for their new construction.)

I'll pm you some Contacts.

Hi Ratz,

We crossed paths (kind of) last weekend on Black canyon Rd.

I work with a number of private Telecom/Cellular companies expanding cellular infrastructure throughout the county. (We provide Engineering/ Surveying certifications for their new construction.)

I'll pm you some Contacts.

Thank you so much. It means a lot to me

Eric