Beezzz

Buying a Jeep & a RV

Actually Ive been anxiously awaiting this Jeep Diesel They are keeping tight lipped but mid year this is suppose to be available in the Wrangler models

http://www.jeep.com/en/2014/grand-cherokee/capability/

Jeeps are great vehicles and I have 3 im my family. But dont over look the Toyota 4x4. Maybe a Toyota 4x4 P/U and throw the bike in the back? I have a forum of local guys that get out and 4x now and then. Its been slow as of late only because everyone is busy wrenching and wheeling. It is called SCUFF www.SoCalUltimate4x4.com If ya have any questions there are a lot of very sharp cats that are more than willing to help you out. Check it out.

Actually Ive been anxiously awaiting this Jeep Diesel They are keeping tight lipped but mid year this is suppose to be available in the Wrangler models

I've been waiting for the diesel Wrangler for years too. I finally gave up and bought a '14 model. The resale is so good on these that it probably won't hurt too bad to upgrade once the diesel's been out for a model year.

A lot of the Jeep line up had the option for diesel, just not in the states. It's all thanks to the air resource board. Looking forward to a bit of diesel torque myself.