Anybody have any first hand experience with it? I'm liking the lack of ethanol in it. Stays stable for longer periods if you'd don't use it enough as well. I am going to order the thirty gallon bulk barrel to keep in the garage. Seems it will run a lot cleaner and burn better.

Your talking about VP racing fuel? If so...I LOVE it!!! I wish I could run it all the time. When I was into buggies I was running it 50/50 with premium gas. I broke the trans at Gordons at the beginning of a week long trip so I ran it in my Honda 200s 3 wheeler the whole week. Had a blast!! I would go around a bowl and then smell my exhaust on the way around. I love the way it smells. Reminds me of Cajon Speedway. My fat ass pulling wheelies in the dunes on my camp bike...What a blast!

I used to run the same (50/50)......bike runs much cooler and much better "shelf life"

Just a bit expensive now for me.

You can buy 5g barrels at SoCo in el Cajon for a decent price. Much better to pony up for the 55g drum.

The new VPR stuff isn't really a race gas and I don't need more power for the 500. It's only 101 octane i'm more interested in nixing the ethanol from my systems.