Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Friday 10-19-07 - 10 am - Norm's in Julian - Rodrigus, Oriflamme

Friday Meet at Norm's in Julian. Banner to Chariot/Oriflamme to S-2 and back up Rodriguez. 10am departure time for me to get sleep and for anyone interested to do a dirt ride on the way up. Lunch back in Julian around Noon at Julian Coffee House after the ride. Let me lead the first couple of miles and I will show you a couple mines.

Here is a cool link about the area. http://www.mountainbikebill.com/OriflammeLoop.htm

Friday Meet at Norm's in Julian. Banner to Chariot/Oriflamme to S-2 and back up Rodriguez. 10am departure time for me to get sleep and for anyone interested to do a dirt ride on the way up. Lunch back in Julian around Noon at Julian Coffee House after the ride. Let me lead the first couple of miles and I will show you a couple mines.

Here is a cool link about the area. http://www.mountainbikebill.com/OriflammeLoop.htm

wed22ride013.jpg

wed22ride010.jpg

hey paul,

this ride sounds like fun, as long as you don't mind a newb tagging along; I just need to check on something at work tomorrow to see if I can make it.

-will

"newb extraordinaire"

Paul, Im going to be in the neighborhood on Friday and might try to make the ride. I have 2 Q's.

1.) Roughly how many miles round trip?

2.) Roughly how many miles of pavement?

brad

Paul, Im going to be in the neighborhood on Friday and might try to make the ride. I have 2 Q's.

1.) Roughly how many miles round trip?

2.) Roughly how many miles of pavement?

brad

About 9 miles from Norm's to Banner Queen store so 18 miles of street if you start there. Dirt is probably around 25-30 miles for the entire loop. Meet at Banner and have no street miles or Ride from SD and have 60 miles street - your choice. This is a short ride since I have to pick up my kids from school. If you want to extend it for more dirt action thats fine but I have to go back. From S-2 there are lots of options.

wed22ride013.jpg

wed22ride010.jpg

hey paul,

this ride sounds like fun, as long as you don't mind a newb tagging along; I just need to check on something at work tomorrow to see if I can make it.

-will

"newb extraordinaire"

See you on fri.

Paul,

don't wait on me, I have to work until noon.

Ok I am looking for Will and Mikeyb at Norm's tomorrow. My home computer is acting up so I may not check back b-4 the ride. You guys can call me if you can't make it.

This is for BBG Will - I promised to post these pics after the ride and I was just going thru my files and found them....

788.jpg

787.jpg

786.jpg

BBGs NEW Ride

785.jpg

BBG Will

784.jpg