Sign in to follow this  
SanDiegoDep

Jeremy in Oside

Hi all. I have owned my DRZ for about two years now and have just recently upgraded a bit to make it more enjoyable in the dirt. Now I am ready to ride. When I can't make it to the desert, my favorite ride is the backside of Palomar. I also like to just hop off the road and ride a few little areas in Fallbrook. All legal areas, of course ;-).

I am a shift worker and find myself riding during the week when the wife and kids are at work/school. The wife, of course, loves when I leave her with the kids and go to the desert to ride and drink with my buddies. She also loves when I spend all our cash on gas tanks, nobbies, jet kits, ect......LOL Anyways, I am looking forward to riding with yall. Jeremy

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you, and there are many ways to blow money in worse ways than bike parts...at least I tell myself that. Come to think of it, I tell my wife that as well :)

Welome. You'll find plenty of fellow Suzuki riders in the group. Good to see somebody who knows some trails in North County joining up with us. Please feel free to share them with us :)

I SPENT ALL MY MONEY ON BIKES, BOOZE & BROADS, THE REST I WASTED. :)

Welcome SanDiegoDep :king: Lots of North County folks here and even more that love to upset the significant other while promoting the economy of the motorcycle industry :friends:

Check-in on the local rides section to see who's riding and where. Hope to ride with you soon :drinks: