Sign in to follow this  
John 79

Hi Everyone, I'm John 79

Hello everyone, I'm an old racing buddy of Ride Orange (Rob). We used to race AMA District 38 races together.

I still race all the time but also enjoy play riding a lot. I am looking forward to getting a dual sport bike in the near future. It seems like it would open up so many more riding possibilities than are out there for strictly off road bikes. I am currently on a 2005 Honda CRF450R that I race on but I am hoping to get a KTM by this time next year.

I hope to tag along on a few of your off-road friendly rides and look forward to meeting everyone.

Cheers!

Welcome! A lot of guys here came from riding strictly offroad and have found it really nice to be able to ride to where you're riding without worrying about trucking. There's a lot of friendly people here, just start checking out the rides and get involved, looking forward to seeing you on a ride someday :)

Welcome Johnny J :D Since I've got two plated rides in the stable, and since you're a good pal (and I'd trust you with one of my babies ;) ), I'd be willing to let you borrow one if something other than a dirt only ride comes along B)

For those who haven't figured it out, John is a big cheese in the OTB club :king: He'll be out there with the OTB gang helping the club host this weekend's events, so make sure you greet him in person if you're coming out :friends:

Glad you're here buddy, I'm sure we'll be keeping in touch. See ya Friday :drinks: