CardiffChris and I went up yesterday. Beautiful up there. Weather was perfect! Was crowded though. We were not breaking and land speed records so it was easy to avoid accidents. Up there you look around and see all the trails on the other hills and just wish you could stay a week and explore! No problems except Chris decided to leave his helmet in San Diego ;) He had some good Karma as I was able to search through the neighbor hood until I found someone with a spare.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

CardiffChris and I went up yesterday. Beautiful up there. Weather was perfect! Was crowded though. We were not breaking and land speed records so it was easy to avoid accidents. Up there you look around and see all the trails on the other hills and just wish you could stay a week and explore! No problems except Chris decided to leave his helmet in San Diego ;) He had some good Karma as I was able to search through the neighbor hood until I found someone with a spare.

Glad you had fun. Are you still on the fence for Amago Sat.10-20-07 Craig.

post-633-1192496856_thumb.jpggreat location for a ride.

big trees & fresh air

moderate driving distance

miles and miles of roads and trails to explore

helmet issue - i have no excuse - such a retard sometimes

As much as I would love to spend my birthday schooling your punk ass at amago, I will be at home with the kids doing my fatherly duties.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

As much as I would love to spend my birthday schooling your punk ass at amago, I will be at home with the kids doing my fatherly duties.

:):):):) When the green flag drops the BS. stops. Bring it Bum. ;)

:):):):D When the green flag drops the BS. stops. Bring it Bum. :D

Careful there, Big Mike weighs as much, if not more than an XRL.

He pulled mine out of some deep soft stuff on a steep ass hill like it was a toy :) .....I was tired and winded and would not have made it out of there with out him!

I would'nt piss the big Brother off, he might pick his bike up and throw it at you! :) ..... :D;):)

Just kidding, I want to ride with you guys soon! :D

Guest Hammerin Hammon

:):):);) When the green flag drops the BS. stops. Bring it Bum. :D

Hey Bum, The Gagnons and Retundos (KTM. riders) invited me to a House warming BBQ now that I am finished remodeling their beach houses. :) Are you going to show up.

Hey Bum, The Gagnons and Retundos (KTM. riders) invited me to a House warming BBQ now that I am finished remodeling their beach houses. :) Are you going to show up.

The key word in there "me". They invited you not me. I will let you have all the glory. Besides you are a much better ass kisser than I could ever be! :)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Hey Bum, The Gagnons and Retundos (KTM. riders) invited me to a House warming BBQ now that I am finished remodeling their beach houses. :friends: Are you going to show up.

The key word in there "me". They invited you not me. I will let you have all the glory. Besides you are a much better ass kisser than I could ever be! :drinks:

I went from the A hole of SDAR to the best ass kisser in less than a month. :king:

Mean what you say, say what you mean, down to the last detail. Building your dreams.

Hammon Construction!

I went from the A hole of SDAR to the best ass kisser in less than a month. :friends:

" A hole of SDAR" Everyone has thier role to play. "best ass kisser" Just like you take more credit than given.

" When the green flag drops the BS stops." That smack talking only works in the bars homeslice!

Now go kiss some ass ( customer service ) and drum up some work, and stop hijacking my bitchen write ups!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Now go kiss some ass ( customer service ) and drum up some work, and stop hijacking my bitchen write ups!

Not hijacing,keeping a good post alive.(got too much work) want better work. So I can surf and ride more! :friends: