Neil San Diego

New Member in Vista

New member in Vista. I've been riding street bikes for 30 years, but haven't been on a dirt bike almost that long.

Just got a Husky Terra 650, and my wife got an XT250. Hoping to get some off road riding in soon. The little bit that I have been in the dirt with the Terra has been great.

I've already learned a metric ton from reading here, hope to learn more soon.

Welcome Neil, glad to have you with us. There are a few husband and wife riding teams on the site. My wife is happy to follow my travels on the SPOT map.

The best way to mingle with other riders is to Post a place and time, then wait for the riders to sneak up on you.

SandBagger

Welcome to SDAR! Join in an "Informal Ride"; meet some people, and find others with similar ride preferences and skill set

There is a "noob" ride Sunday, but about as far away from Vista as you can get...but I could think of some fun ways to get there on a bike

Welcome aboard, Neil! You've come to the right place.

There is a "noob" ride Sunday, but about as far away from Vista as you can get...but I could think of some fun ways to get there on a bike

Saw that listed, wish I could make it. That would be perfect for me. Unfortunately, no free time for me until after the new year. I also still need to put together a tool kit complete with tubes. That will should be a fun learning curve... :)/>

Welcome! A few of my dualsport gals ride the XT250! Hopefully we can all get together on a ride soon.

Saw that listed, wish I could make it. That would be perfect for me. Unfortunately, no free time for me until after the new year. I also still need to put together a tool kit complete with tubes. That will should be a fun learning curve... :)/>/>

Buy at least two tubes...pinching the new tube is not unheard of...we'll have more noob rides in the future