Sign in to follow this  
No Shift

Dual Sport Pyro Ride

Dual Sport Pyro Ride

Sat. Oct 13

Meet at Pakards (the one by Circle-K gas station) in Romona at 9:00 am

I’m going to ride out to Ramona From RB via Highland valley Rd. Packard’s for coffee. Black Mt. Rd. out to Warner Springs to Palomar Divide and then I wanted to explore a road that is outside of Warner Springs if time allows. Back to black Mt. Ramona to home. This is a low maintenance easy to medium pace

Wet pavement is no fun Bruce and I are going to meet up with the InkoPah folks.

Jonfucious say, "If pyro is not there, is it still a pyro ride?"

Have fun!!

Oh and if you were looking for people to join you on this ride it's a good idea to post a date, time and location to meet up with you.

:lol:

Bill,

I would like to join you if you are looking for company. A friend of mine on the East Coast had me buy him a dual sport to use when he comes out here on vacation. I picked up a DR350 beater. I should probably give it a test ride before he comes out here. Let me know if you are going fast or over 100 miles and I'll ride my XR instead.

Bruce,

It would be fun to have some company and I have never ridden with you so it would be a double bonus. I haven’t ridden the backside of Palomar so it will be all new for me. For speed I’m slow to moderate, and as for the distance it might be over a hundred miles if we so choose. The longest distance could be from Ramona to Warner Springs. I’m assuming Warner Springs has gas

See you at Pakards at 9am!

I've taken the Divide up Palomar a couple of times. Wear your woolies...it's gonna be cold at the top! You mentioned a trail around Warner Springs. Sounds interesting. I've never riden that area.

Dual Sport Pyro Ride

Sat. Oct 13

Meet at Pakards in Romona at 9:00 am

I’m going to ride out to Ramona From RB via Highland valley Rd. Packard’s for coffee. Black Mt. Rd. out to Warner Springs to Palomar Divide and then I wanted to explore a road that is outside of Warner Springs if time allows. Back to black Mt. Ramona to home. This is a low maintenance easy to medium pace

There are two "Packards" coffe shops in Ramona. The one by Circle-K gas station is the common one for meetings. We had to deal with that confusion before. :)