blakeNY9

9-26/27 Corral Canyon or other

Looking to ride this Thursday the 26th or Friday the 27th anywhere out off I-8, Corral Canyon, Pine Valley or McCain Valley (road McCain the last two weeks, so would prefer somewhere else).

Open to start time, no later than 0900. I'd propose 0830 but am open to whatever works.

Open to any type of ride, would prefer intermediate to advanced, but I'll just be happy to be out riding. I'm on a Husky TE310.

-Blake

Blake- i'll be at corral early...meet at crossroads any time you'd like.

Sdmxr will probably be there- Matt;chime in

Earlier the better for me...

Ok great. Not sure how early you are preferring, how does kickstands up at 0800 at crossroads sound?

-Blake

Let's see what Matt says...he may have kid stuff to handle

Probably able to make it - will be able to confirm late tomorrow afternoon. Received a lot of comments about my noisy fan on the last ride - had to purchase the upgraded impeller. We will see if it makes a difference.

Let's see what Matt says...he may have kid stuff to handle

Probably able to make it - will be able to confirm late tomorrow afternoon. Received a lot of comments about my noisy fan on the last ride - had to purchase the upgraded impeller. We will see if it makes a difference.

What kind of jerk is complaining about your fan?!?! Some people need to be put in their place...

What kind of jerk is complaining about your fan?!?! Some people need to be put in their place...

They were - their bike got a flat on the last ride.

OK- drz is all ready to go...Blake, Matt, Albert and Vic- see ya there

Guys - sorry, I'm out for tomorrow too. Hope to get out next week. Have a great time!

Matt

I've come down with a stomach flu, I'll spare you the details. But I've been in rough shape since Monday night.

Still hoping to make it tomorrow. Mostly loaded up but it will be game time decision for me in the morning. So bikeslut and vic(?) don't wait for me if I'm not there and ready at 0800. For reference I'll be in a '10 Gray 4Runner with the Husky on a hitch hauler.

If I don't make it, sorry to be the guy who has the idea and flakes, I would much rather be riding than feeling like this.

-Blake

I don't want to leave you hanging or in suspense. This stomach flu is beating me up pretty good, so I won't be making it.

Sorry to do this, I definitely owe you some beers or something.

-Blake

No worries- i'll still be riding, just without a time schedule

Heal up

PM sent with my address for the beer