papaalex

Saturday sand practice#2

Pencil me in. I don't know for sure yet, I will have to let you know tomorrow. :) Ken

Pappa

I’d love to come out so I can fall down in the sand again. :) Heck maybe this time I could get a chance to scam a ride on a TE 450. :D But my boss says I have to work. :) The weather looks alright for Saturday, you guys have fun. I’ll see you next time.

Roger

:) Early like 8:00 am again? :)

I'm not an early bird either, but to beat the heat and get more comfortable riding hours, start riding by 8:30-9:00AM is fine with me.

Weather report sez it'll be a high of about 89-90 degrees out at Ocotillo. Were you thinking of starting at the same place as last time?

I will ride tomorrow. If you have a plan fine, if not there are a few spots that look interesting for exploring. You know me the earlier the better, you call the time and place I will be there. :) Ken

Hi all,

meet Saturday 09/29/07, 8:30 AM at Blu Inn (with gas station) in Ocottilo Wells (park on dirt across the road), look for silver nissan frontier. We'll start at 9:00 to split mountain, to fish creek, to S2, from here it will be like desert dash 2007 to oriflame, to banner, to grapevine canyon, to ranchita, to borrego, gas, lunch?, back to ocotillo wells. We can do sand blown hill and other trails at the end in ocotillo wells. Very little pavement, some rocks, hard packed, sand, deep sand, many options to bail out, true dual sport. If someone shows up with a more interesting plan we'll consider doing it.

Hope to see you there :)

Alex, 858-414-7874.

Hi all,

fish creek, to S2

Alex, 858-414-7874.

Do you plan on going up "heart attack hill" or cut over and go up "Diablo Dropoff"

Are the trails around Banner and Ranchita open since the fire? Ken

Hi all,

meet Saturday 09/29/07, 8:30 AM at Blu Inn (with gas station) in Ocottilo Wells (park on dirt across the road), look for silver nissan frontier. We'll start at 9:00 to split mountain, to fish creek, to S2, from here it will be like desert dash 2007 to oriflame, to banner, to grapevine canyon, to ranchita, to borrego, gas, lunch?, back to ocotillo wells. We can do sand blown hill and other trails at the end in ocotillo wells. Very little pavement, some rocks, hard packed, sand, deep sand, many options to bail out, true dual sport. If someone shows up with a more interesting plan we'll consider doing it.

Hope to see you there :)

Alex, 858-414-7874.

Okay, I am in. :D:)

Hi all,

fish creek, to S2

Alex, 858-414-7874.

Do you plan on going up "heat attack hill" or cut over and go up "Diablo Dropoff"

Are the trails around Banner and Ranchita open since the fire? Ken

Up Diablo, I want to live :)

Hi Alex,

I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I was on vacation when you pm me. Then I hurt my back and am going through rehab. :) I hope to ride in the next 30 days. Have a great time this weekend. I hope to see you soon.

XTSTEVE

PS. Right before I went on vacation I took my bike in and had the valves adjusted. Next time I will do it myself with your advise. :)