Dress4Less

Bishop Dual Sport Ride Oct. 11-13

Is anyone from SDAR doing the Bishop Dual Sport Ride Oct. 11-13? If so, I'm heading up and I'm looking for a riding partner(s) for Fri. & Sat. :good:

Cousin Eddie to the White Courtesy phone please!!

I will be there to ride Friday Saturday and Sunday you're welcome to join me and Monte will be there too. Just finished soldier meadows this week and I'm doing roulette in a few days.

Any more info on this ride? the flyer wouldnt open on the d37 website? I wold like to go!

Baja - I received a flyer in the mail a while ago...it is being put on by the Ventura County Motorcycle Club. You should sign-up/register through them. Sorry, I don't have the contact iformation here. It is $120 which includes GPS Tracks, T-Shirt and Dinners Fri. & Sat. nights. The host hotel is the Best Western in Bishop.

Any more info on this ride? the flyer wouldnt open on the d37 website? I wold like to go!

Baja - I received a flyer in the mail a while ago...it is being put on by the Ventura County Motorcycle Club. You should sign-up/register through them. Sorry, I don't have the contact iformation here. It is $120 which includes GPS Tracks, T-Shirt and Dinners Fri. & Sat. nights. The host hotel is the Best Western in Bishop.

Baja - The VCMC phone number is: 805-857-2522

Baja - The VCMC phone number is: 805-857-2522

Send me your email address I can attach the file and give it to you