Oracle

Looking for a Sunday morning ride 9/16/13

If there were some sort of SDAR child care services I would be all over this ride! Stupid kids..... ;)/>

Sorry buddy, I was going to text you but knew you had the kids this weekend. Next weekend? You doing the club meeting Tuesday in Esco?

If there were some sort of SDAR child care services I would be all over this ride! Stupid kids..... ;)/>

I can watch kids in Alpine until 11 if that helps

how ling is this ride going to be? I have some pending commitments in the afternoon. Also I have got right now are 80/20 tires will that suffice?

Schmittie, I'm pretty sure there will be many places where you can cut out of the ride. And I can think of at least one member on here that would do this ride with super motard wheels and tires...:dead:/> I'm running 50/50, so what's another 30%. However, this will be a intermediate to fast pace with minimal stops so if you are up for that, jump on in.

If there were some sort of SDAR child care services I would be all over this ride! Stupid kids..... ;)/>/>

Sorry buddy, I was going to text you but knew you had the kids this weekend. Next weekend? You doing the club meeting Tuesday in Esco?

Didn't know about the club meeting, but yeah, I could make it on Tue. I'm in next weekend for sure! Let me know how you like SoCo SD.

If there were some sort of SDAR child care services I would be all over this ride! Stupid kids..... ;)/>/>

I can watch kids in Alpine until 11 if that helps

Famous last words.... You've obviously never met my kids! :coolio:

I think I'll pretend to be a good parent tomorrow.