Chad

Who's Riding This Weekend? Git 'r Started 8/31!

I realize it's a holiday weekend and many may be traveling or have other plans, but I will be staying local an would like to get a couple of rides in...

90% committed plan to ride tomorrow (Sat 8/31). Roommate and I are going to do another twiligth/night ride (Sunset 7:54pm). Shoot to arrive at Corral (Bobcat Meadow) between 6-7 pm (I'll confirm a time tomorrow).

We'll probably ride as much of 8, 9, and Ranger (and maybe throw in 3A down) as we can before decent light runs out. Then stick to 1, 2, 6, maybe 4 once it gets dark.

Probably not noob friendly ride, but no one get's left behind...

I'd also like to get a second ride in... Considering McCain for some fun and skills practice (Corral is not out tho). Morning ride on this one. Would consider Sunday, or better Monday.

Post up with any interest!

I just got back from CC, conditions are great! the ground is a little damp, the sky is over cast and the temp is still only 76 deg

I just got back from CC, conditions are great! the ground is a little damp, the sky is over cast and the temp is still only 76 deg

Thanks for the report! Hoping it stays damp through tomorrow...

Glad you had a good ride!

Saturday: Leaving PB at 6 pm. Should be at Bobcat by 7pm. Usually head to the back. Black truck.

I plan on being at Lark at the crack o dawn on Monday. lately, I've been parking where the dirt road starts, and riding to the OHV area.

If you plan on being there really early, I can meet you by the tree, otherwise, I'll see you on the trails

I plan on being at Lark at the crack o dawn on Monday. lately, I've been parking where the dirt road starts, and riding to the OHV area.

If you plan on being there really early, I can meet you by the tree, otherwise, I'll see you on the trails

Sounds good. Good chance I'll be out there. Last night's ride was a bust. Truck batteries took a crap 1/2 way out. Had to be towed back. Lucky we weren't ALL the way out! I am itch'n to ride!

Question... Is there big risk with riding an unplated bike on the inbound dirt road. 350 is not plated and I know it's posted that one can only operate a licensed vehicle on the road. Just wondering if there is really any risk of getting ticketed? Probably not at that hour, but maybe returning...

I will confirm if I'm heading out and let you know where I'll be and when. Likely shoot for ready to ride by 7.

Thanks for posting up!

Sounds good. Good chance I'll be out there. Last night's ride was a bust. Truck batteries took a crap 1/2 way out. Had to be towed back. Lucky we weren't ALL the way out! I am itch'n to ride!

Question... Is there big risk with riding an unplated bike on the inbound dirt road. 350 is not plated and I know it's posted that one can only operate a licensed vehicle on the road. Just wondering if there is really any risk of getting ticketed? Probably not at that hour, but maybe returning...

I will confirm if I'm heading out and let you know where I'll be and when. Likely shoot for ready to ride by 7.

Thanks for posting up!

Border Patrol uses the road often enough. Because there are campgrounds at Lark Canyon and a bathroom at the day use staging area, rangers do come by to patrol it. One benefit to driving in is that can pack a cooler in your truck for cold refreshments when you take a break.