Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Monday

OK- I have no Husky, but fixed the flat on the DRZ.

Work has been a b!+<# lately, but I'm going to Lark Canyon early Monday; back by noon...

I am getting a powerband installed later today so it should be fun... I'll do a tech write up later on the installation. I wish the DRZ just came with one like the husky has...

yeah... I'm bored

I am getting a powerband installed later today so it should be fun... I'll do a tech write up later on the installation. I wish the DRZ just came with one like the husky has...

Which one are you installing? I am saving until I can afford to install the RED one. Cant wait!

And don't get the cheap crummy vinyl one. Those get damaged real easily by ultra violet rays from the sun and then just fall apart, leaving you with no powerband at all :D

looking for someone to ride with monday early morning , still going to lark canyon?

looking for someone to ride with monday early morning , still going to lark canyon?

ozzy- thanks for the ride

now back to the real discussion...

dame- Only an idiot would buy a vinyl powerband... I won't make that mistake again

Mike- a red one would make my DRZ look like a refugee from Mc Donald's

Jon- NOW we're talking... those black ones would match most bikes quite nicely... I'll call up MotoWorld and negotiate a group rate.

Thank you all for your input