Will be up at four corners Fri 7/26 for some general dust asphyxiation and heat stroke, 8:30-1:30 ride time.

About intermediate pace (only going to be 90F, a virtual oasis and coming from LA so hard to go earlier) silver truck/orange scooter, cheers, andy

Wow all they way from LA? Gotta ask why?

If you go saturday instead you are welcome to join us.

Thanks for the Sat. offer, appreciate it. Just had too many quad/blind corner issues on the weekends so just do weekdays now.

The LA-Corral thing is from living by the so. cal. beaches and finding when I go North or East, it doesn't save much

ie. Gorman/Kennedy/Big Bear/Arrowhead etc., but then I'm sure there are some "special" areas Southwest of Gorman, just not up on them.

gotcha. yes potential for head ons is always there. but the place has been pretty quiet lately even on the weekends. Not too may people out there in the heat. and even during cooler parts of the year there is no one ever out on the black diamonds.

Have fun out there, drink water be safe all of that. If I didn't have to work I'd join you.

I will be at the kernan trail turnout Friday, left side of the road at 6:30. Will be riding through 4 corners by 7am. Group of 4 from Meetup.com/san diego dirt biking. See you there, it's pretty dusty.

Thanks Spaugh and V-Dog

Make sure to give us a ride report and then we'll know you made it out, without "asphyxiation and heat stroke."

If you decide to join us early Saturday we'll be there and a few others a little later on the day -

I'd rather have you come ride with us on Sat., but I got it. Keep an ear and and eye open for that other bike.

Cool Steve, would like to do 4 corners to have more range over on that side.

I'll be there around 8:30 to ride at 8:45