That 244 is a great all around tire. I have about 2000 miles of mixed 60/40 street/dirt on mine and there's plenty of life left.

Mike's new place looks roomier and nicer than the last set up.

Good reviews

That 244 is a great all around tire. I have about 2000 miles of mixed 60/40 street/dirt on mine and there's plenty of life left.

Mike's new place looks roomier and nicer than the last set up.

Good reviews

Thanks Ken, Front and Rear to the House for $94 bucks. Worth testing them out at that price.

I had the 244s on my XR400. The rear was 50% worn after 1000 miles, but the front still looked new. I hated the front. The rear was predictable and offered a decent compromise, but I found that it tended to push the front in the dirt and just didn't work well in gravel. The D606 I put on the DRZ works better in dirt and on slab, but I'm thinking of switching back to the 244 rear just because of the value and longevity it offers. It would go well with a more aggressive front knobby, although Slaugo's riding reminds me that I should critique my skills more than my tires.

Lol. I'm all a out value, don't think too much about some stuff. Take it all with a grain of salt and try to make up for shortcomings of products or bikes the best one can. But value mixed with performance like you said DR is mo better. Should get them today. Looks like another Glamis test run is in order for the month of June.

Hey DR there is a subframe for a DRZ on CL. Dont know if its not an E model. look and see if it'll fix ur E model.

Lol. I'm all a out value, don't think too much about some stuff. Take it all with a grain of salt and try to make up for shortcomings of products or bikes the best one can. But value mixed with performance like you said DR is mo better. Should get them today. Looks like another Glamis test run is in order for the month of June.

Hey DR there is a subframe for a DRZ on CL. Dont know if its not an E model. look and see if it'll fix ur E model.

Galmis? Did somebody mention Galmis? Let me know, sounds like fun. :rolleyes:

Yea I talked to the guy already. I'm planning on picking it up this weekend. I damaged my tail assembly the other day:

DSCF0254_zps5455456b.jpg

I think I can rig it back together with the new subframe. It's from an "S" model, so I'll be able to throw a rack on too.

Yeah u mention a rack and needed an S sub.

U know there's a much easier line to the left of your bike in the pic :coolio:

Yeah u mention a rack and needed an S sub.

U know there's a much easier line to the left of your bike in the pic :coolio:/>

Hahaha! You go Slaugo!

Ha, you guys are funny. I'm sure both of you would have just wheelied up the hill. :rolleyes:

DSCF0252_zps175714d0.jpg

I did make it on the second run. The first time, I lost momentum and slid backwards a couple feet before falling over. The second time, I moved some of the large rocks out of the trench on the left and rode up the center of the rut, then crossed over to the right side the rest of the way up. Most of the time my DRZ feels relatively light; this wasn't one of those times.

I was just yoking. the picture prolly doesnt do the hill angle justice. Back on topic here's links to two videos from our ride on the 25th.

I was just yoking. the picture prolly doesnt do the hill angle justice. Back on topic here's links to two videos from our ride on the 25th.

Thanks for posting the vids! looks like much fun.... I should have aired down and tagged along LOL :heh:/>