Chief Gunner

Temps were down and rode to work.....

I did the ride to work and then back home today, it was very nice. Cool Breezes, sunshine and colors everywhere I looked.

I could smell Jasmine for some of the ride It made me so mellow and put such a smile on my face when I got home. I could not help but think of this song andI just wanted to to share it.

Today was nice! but, I had to work :angry: . Yesterday was also pretty nice and the first time since our wonderful night ride that I ventured out on a bike. It was just an easy putsy-wutsy little ride, pyro style from my house out through Valley Center, Nate Harrison Grade to Palomar mountain, down the twisty front side, stopped at San Luis Rey river at picnic ground, over to Mesa Grande, down Black Canyon, took the trail cut to Pamo, over to San Pasqual, back into town, 103 miles on the KLX, didn't even stop for gas. Nobody out on the roadway and pretty fair weather except in Black Canyon area, a little warm there. And of course, ice cream when I got back :( If the days events made me think of any song it would have been "Summer Breeze" by Seals and Crofts. Why, it even has references to jasmine in it :o I'd link it if I knew how. I know you'd find it on Youtube.

I did the ride to work and then back home today, it was very nice. Cool Breezes, sunshine and colors everywhere I looked.

I could smell Jasmine for some of the ride It made me so mellow and put such a smile on my face when I got home. I could not help but think of this song andI just wanted to to share it.

Thanks Chief.

Thanks Chief.

Starry Starry night ? what about Jasmine on my mind :lol::D Now you got that song stuck in my head. :lol::lol:

Starry Starry night ? what about Jasmine on my mind :lol::D Now you got that song stuck in my head. :lol::lol:

That is "Summer Breeze" by Seals and Crofts.

That is "Summer Breeze" by Seals and Crofts.

Thank you

It's unusal for me to get something that mellow stuck int the old mellon since I'm pretty much a Blues and Rock type of guy.

Guess it must have been the fumes I had to put up with at work yesterday :D

all I know is that the sunlight & clear air made all the colors seem so more vivid to me everywhere I looked. Gonna stay away from those fumes today :lol: :lol:

I hear ya Gunny. Yesterday was my first commute in 2 or 3 weeks and it was soooooo nice. Got to test out my new removable windscreen too and it worked like a charm! :D