HVYWT, we haven't met, but if our riding skill set is compatible, I'll tolerate riding with you, for your and my safety.

Sounds good . Out for awhile, month or so.

Not many people in this part of the country. Hence I spend a lot of time riding alone in remote areas. When you live here it is not really remote, just peaceful.

Now you are just bragging......

Warp9

+1

I agree with Trophy, seems like an awful long time to heal!

Warp - i'd get another opinion or somebody involved. I wish they would've installed hardware on mine years ago and yours looks like a candidate. Mine was separated about at far.

Don - always enjoy your company - ride with you anytime. Of course, the opposite may not be true....king.gif/>

Have a route plan, and share it with others before you leave. Have ID, Have at the least 24 hours of water and protein bars, and never ride at a 100%

Also, get a SPOT w/ tracking so your friends/family can follow along with your ride.

I like the flat packs of Tuna because they are in water so you can eat them without needing to drink water. They're usually in spring water or some such and are a good source of protein.

You can't ever carry enough water either, so carry as much as you can.

Sorry to hear about your injuries, you'll heal up ;)

Companion riding is the best and for plain and simple reasons, anything can go wrong at any moment. Having a ride buddy (whether he/she hates or loves you or the other way around), could save a life.

totally agree... it's the only reason Vic rides with me

even if it's just somebody to call 911 when you're incapacitated

Thanks guys.... but noooooo surgery for me :weird:/> Im a big chicken, plus there's no pain and I have full range of motion, so Im good ;)/> .... as long as I don't fall the same way again LOL