SCHWINN

Labor day

Too hot to ride so we hit the beach, waves were going off all the way thru monday. After a surf session with my boys it was time to hit craigs house(Hammerin Hammin) Party in full swing at his house with lots of his friends to meet, he has this group of friends that spread from bikers to dual sporters to pure dirt riders. great food great people. Hope everyone had a safe extended weekend, keep cool.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Too hot to ride so we hit the beach, waves were going off all the way thru monday. After a surf session with my boys it was time to hit craigs house(Hammerin Hammin) Party in full swing at his house with lots of his friends to meet, he has this group of friends that spread from bikers to dual sporters to pure dirt riders. great food great people. Hope everyone had a safe extended weekend, keep cool.

And even One KTM. rider named Steve (SCHWINN) I invited two of my other KTM. rideing friends but they couldnt make it. The rubber Mallet. :heat:

And even One KTM. rider named Steve (SCHWINN) I invited two of my other KTM. rideing friends but they couldnt make it. The rubber Mallet. :heat:

Did I read this correctly, Hamron and KTM in the same sentence :heat:

No poking the mallet with a stick!

No poking the mallet with a stick!

We even ride together and dice it up :P

I invited a bunch of you to come over this weekend to my place. A few of you showed up but it would have been great to see more of the crowd. I know it would have been allot better if the temps were much cooler.

I think the 100+ degree temps made everyone think twice about it.....I cannot blame any of you, it was very humid and hot over the weekend out here in the East County.

It sounds like I missed out on a good one. :heat:

Anyway, If any of you would like to put a decent "get together" at a nice spot near the Ocean I'd be happy to load up the 4Runner and bring the coolers and some eats. I could probably get group access to NAS Coronado and Camp Pendelton with some advance notice.

Like I always say: Anytime, Anywhere !

Gunz

I was luckily working on Sunday and I say luckily because I got to work in an air conditioned building. Otherwise I would have had to figure out some other cool place to be that day, and it wouldn't have been inland without a pool or at least sprinklers. :heat: I had today off also and made a run up to Bass Pro Shop in Rancho Cucomunga (or however it's spelled). Got to look at a big tank of overweight catfish, some pie plate sized bluegill and some bummed-out looking largemouth bass, then went and checked out the fly fishing supplies. It was nice and cool in the store, had that outdoorsy motif going and as a bonus, it smelled like BBQ :heat: Too many ijits on the freeway though. I counted 10 cars that were involved in collisions while creeping at 5 mph south to Escondido, and that was just in the Ontario area.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

And even One KTM. rider named Steve (SCHWINN) I invited two of my other KTM. rideing friends but they couldnt make it. The rubber Mallet. :(

Did I read this correctly, Hamron and KTM in the same sentence :angry:

Actualy there was 2 KTM. riders at the party. oops I forgot one. No one gets left behind. Not even .

And even One KTM. rider named Steve (SCHWINN) I invited two of my other KTM. rideing friends but they couldnt make it. The rubber Mallet. :o

Did I read this correctly, Hamron and KTM in the same sentence :angry:

Actualy there was 2 KTM. riders at the party. oops I forgot one. No one gets left behind. Not even .

You can leave the KTM guys behind, just not the BMW guys :(