SCHWINN

My kid crashed his BMX bike at the skate park

Where 2 half pipes come together we call that " The Spine " A mishap happened. " Hey Jake " Next time don't use your face to break your fall " He will be OK.

At the skate park still before Mom and Dad got the call.

Jakesaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zpsc270a6a2.jpg

This doesn't look so bad except for chipped teeth

JakesBMX1_zpsa5aeded2.jpg

JakesBMX_zpsc8285565.jpg

Doc and I are thinking that is alot of blood, lets cut away that C Collar and see whats underneath..Mom ran out of the room.

JakesBMX3_zps06c6cbdf.jpg

Lets get some more Novocaine in there.

JakesBMX2_zps5b0a31df.jpg

There we go... Stitches on the inside and outside....Now what do we do about that broken Jaw..

JakesBMX4_zps1ec272ca.jpg

Okay...Everyone can come in and visit...His girlfriend consoling him..Then he gets the Morphine.

JakesBMX5_zps806fdda1.jpg

Will I get my handsome kid back?

ConnerandJake_zpsb11ce1ec.jpg

JakeandCayleigh_zpsed4a17e8.jpg

Glad he'll be okay. My oldest tried to show off for some girls while on the ice when he was 16. Snapped both front teeth off.

Good wishes headed his way.

Broken jaws are up there...right between broken neck and broken ribs...good luck on his recovery- chicks dig scars

Bummer to here...glad it wasn't worse though...Get well soon Jake !!

And as BS already stated, chicks dig scars :-)

He says Thanks everyone...He is up walking around and is now outside messing around

Schwinn, Megan says he isn't very cute laying in a bed all cut up, post up a picture of the scars after a bit of healing time. She isn't to sure about scars because her cousin, KLXbens boy collects them, in fact we call him scar (much to his chagrin), and they haven't helped his looks one bit.

Uncle C.

She requests this- XOXO Megan

Schwinn, Megan says he isn't very cute laying in a bed all cut up, post up a picture of the scars after a bit of healing time. She isn't to sure about scars because her cousin, KLXbens boy collects them, in fact we call him scar (much to his chagrin), and they haven't helped his looks one bit.

Uncle C.

She requests this- XOXO Megan

He remembers her very well up at Christys track...Not too many tall attractive young girls out there. His gal Cayleigh has been over alot and the swelling has gone down alot on his right lower jaw where it is cracked. Cayleigh is also being scouted for a volleyball scholarship.