tntmo

Superstition day trip Apr 6th

Looks like my son and I are putting together a last minute trip to Superstition. Loading up the truck after work today, heading out and staying the night. Wake up in the morning and ride tomorrow. If anyone is interested, come on by and join in for a ride. Or don't.

I "might" be in the area tomo.. Where do you guys park again? I'm guessing you're taking the truck not the rv?

I "might" be in the area tomo.. Where do you guys park again? I'm guessing you're taking the truck not the rv?

Truck, don't have a parking area set up yet. Will update as we get it figured out.

Lurking. Don't know the area so I'd need a specific location/time to plug into my GPS. Slaugo, you game?

Wheeler Road, mile marker 3.5 turn left. Big group on the west edge of the dry lake bed.

I don't have GPS, sorry. Come on out, bring cold drinks because it will be hot.

Perfect out here tonight. Riding to Painted Gorge in the morning. See ya!

I thought that might have been you wished I would have stopped by I was there on thursday thru mon setting up and tearing down the I-8 race.hot and windy as all hell but no complaints hope it went well XXX

Lurking. Don't know the area so I'd need a specific location/time to plug into my GPS. Slaugo, you game?

Hey Charlie just saw your comment. Lolling to ride in the near future out to the desert will see of your available