Sign in to follow this  
SICVIC

SicVic 1 Jeep 0

So I was doing hill repeats on 3a.... It's gotta be a bad story if it starts like that right!

Bust out 104 epic miles today at Corral.

Found several other riders here and there but somehow managed to smash into the front of the only jeep out there.

I felt sorta bad cause I flatted out the dudes new off-road tire and ravaged his L front corner marker light.

I changed his flat out and got him and his Girlfriend back on their way. Guess they were going to Gunslinger trail.

That was at about mile 60. Lots and lots of snakes out there today. Not a big fan of them. Think I'd rather run into another vehicle rather than have to freak out about the snakes.

Anyone wanna join in??? 100 mile repeats, snake infested trails, and head on's a plenty!!!!!

Good times for all...

Down with the Sickness

head on with a jeep and all you got was to help him change his flat?? :wacko: me lost .what are you superman?

Guest Crusty

Glad you are O.K.

That place is dangerous.

After my crash there, I only want to ride Pala Raceway where everyone is going the same direction.

Ya it costs a little more to ride a perfectly prepped track,at an awesome facility.

With lots of really nice people, but IT'S WORTH EVERY PENNY.coolio.gif

Craig

pala-tracks.png

cart-300x200.png

Think I'd rather run into another vehicle rather than have to freak out about the snakes.

I'll take your snakes and the Jeep. And you can have all the ticks I'm getting covered with riding trails in west county right now. Little bastards give me the creeps, especially if they end up in one's shorts! :ph34r:/>

1364346619[/url]' post='148126']

head on with a jeep and all you got was to help him change his flat?? wacko.gif me lost .what are you superman?

He didn't use a jack if that helps you put it into perspective .....biggrin.gif

Glad you are O.K.

That place is dangerous.

After my crash there, I only want to ride Pala Raceway where everyone is going the same direction.

Ya it costs a little more to ride a perfectly prepped track,at an awesome facility.

With lots of really nice people, but IT'S WORTH EVERY PENNY.coolio.gif

Craig

pala-tracks.png

cart-300x200.png

Crust,

I'm coming to that track on a day when you're there, then I'm gonna sneak in w/o paying, then I'm going to ride the oppostite direction just to give you flash backs of Corral! I'm not stopping until I have Red paint all over the front of my bike.... LOL Bwaaaah

Come back to the dark side man. It's a carcass chucking good time I tell ya.

Glad you're ok, but how's the bike?

Guest Crusty

pala-tracks.png

cart-300x200.png

Crust,

I'm coming to that track on a day when you're there, then I'm gonna sneak in w/o paying, then I'm going to ride the oppostite direction just to give you flash backs of Corral! I'm not stopping until I have Red paint all over the front of my bike.... LOL Bwaaaah

Come back to the dark side man. It's a carcass chucking good time I tell ya.

[/quote

Like this one. LOL.

YES Crust... exactly like that guy! I'll be the MX Taliban. lol

(is the bike ok)*Slaugo*

Thats a loaded question with my bike. I'm thinking I may have bent some already bent stuff back in the right direction. It's so tore back It's hard to tell when any additional damage takes place! I went 45 miles after the impact and I think it did a lot better in the turns. Maybe bent the headtube in some making for quicker steering!?!?

Just kidding man! All is good on the Huffy.