Steve S.

AdvRider Death Valley Noob's Rally -- who's going?

Looks like a couple of us are going to Death Valley for this weekend's

AdvRider Noob Rally. I'll be in spot #72 with my son Brandon. We'll be

in a tent, but they put us in an RV spot because we're towing the bikes up.

We should have extra room if anyone that is riding up wants us to carry some

extra gear for them. Planning to leaving Fallbrook early Thursday morning

and hoping to arrive in time to go on the afternoon ride to Osborne cabin.

So who else is going?

Myself, Todd Whiteside and Kris aka Fuzzy Nugs. Todd is riding his GS1200 up and Kris and I are Joe Hauling it. Kris and I are caravaning up thurs morning with a pit stop at Chaparral Cycle Parts for spare HD tubes and to oggle the shiny stuff.

Kris and I have a room and Todd is invited to shack up. Stop by for shower etc if needed. Either way look for the 97 white Suburban and 950SE out front.

Yup, I'll be there too. Silver 4Runner with a dirty white DR650. Really wish my apt complex had a hose... I honestly don't know anything about the rides being organized. Haven't been following the ride post too much and was hoping to just hop in somewhere. See ya there mate.

At the last minute we're finding out my son has an exam in his first period class on Thursday,

so he'll take the exam and then we'll hit the road out of Fallbrook around 8:30 or 9 instead of

daybreak. Towing the KLR650 and DR350 with a silver Rav4.

Looks like we'll now get there too late for the Osborne Cabin ride we signed up for.

Ride and drive safe!

I'm riding up on the GS 1200 leaving Thursday morning. Tent spot # 22 (right next to the bathroom and showers...perfect!). Yeah!

I'm riding up on a GS too. Leaving from downtown SD around 11am (yeah like 2 hours from now). Let me know if you plan on stopping anywhere...