tntmo

Good deal on Ebay race bike

Oh yeah, the colors are hot! I didn't even notice the handlebar tassles on the first viewing.

I love some of the descriptions on the ad.

"Front brake master cylinder removed. No brakes=faster lap times."

"Swingarm is tweaked counterlaterally for better stability and Moto-GP style assymetrical rear wheel."

"Front fender not shown. We don't even know where the F!@# it went!"

:blink:

Yer KILLIN' ME cousin!!! :lol::blink::lol:

"Upper and lower triple clamps were broken out of the frame- just add a dab of JB weld and you'll be fine.

P2201041.JPG

Frame is actually broken in two at the neck. Again, nothing some bailing wire, duct tape and JB weld won't fix. Talk about an easy fixer!"

The Q. & A. is alos a riot:

Q: I would like to buy this bike and ride it home. Since it has no battery, will you help me push-start it? Aug-29-07

A: Absolutely Jon, in fact we might even drag-start it behind the fork lift, no extra charge. Bring a nice sack lunch.

Q: I just thought I'd let you know; NASA saw your fender floating around up by the space station. Call them if you want them to try to catch it for you. Aug-29-07

A: Okay sounds good.

Q: I diddnt know Gay people make bikes? Aug-29-07

A: I didn't know straight people stuttered when they typed. Try using both hands.

Q: What map does the power commander have. Can you give me coordinates. Aug-29-07

A: It has a map to the moon, where it was on it's way to when gravity won.

We're changing your handle to "Rainbow Six" :blink::lol::blink:

The depressing part is that the lights probably still work better than mine :blink::blink::blink: . Ken