Crazy Canadian

Anyone with a truck/ trailer able to help Tuesday the 19th?

Now that the insurance company has settled up I need to get my bike home tomorrow and with only one working arm and one working leg, I need help. I also seem to have a lack of buddies with trucks or trailers... So if anyone has a truck or trailer and time to help between 9am & 6pm to pick the bike up from Rocket Motorcycles near I8 & I5 and drop it off in near I15 & Hwy 56, it would be much appreciated and rewarded with burgers and beer. The guys at Rocket will help load and I have ramps & neighbors who will help at the home end.

Oops the 19th.

Now that the insurance company has settled up I need to get my bike home tomorrow and with only one working arm and one working leg, I need help. I also seem to have a lack of buddies with trucks or trailers... So if anyone has a truck or trailer and time to help between 9am & 6pm to pick the bike up from Rocket Motorcycles near I8 & I5 and drop it off in near I15 & Hwy 56, it would be much appreciated and rewarded with burgers and beer. The guys at Rocket will help load and I have ramps & neighbors who will help at the home end.

I'd be happy to help, and I'll be in that area (right around rocket) and available at 4pm. I'll PM you my info.

Let me know if you need help at 4, I work 2 min away from rocket

I'd be happy to help, and I'll be in that area (right around rocket) and available at 4pm. I'll PM you my info.

Good you got it handled....Way to go guys

Yeah, it is looking good. Everyone on here is so awesome. My beer fridge is well stocked and you are all welcome to stop by anytime and have a few. I'll be home most anytime as I am supposed to be taking it easy...

Let me know if you need help at 4, I work 2 min away from rocket

Apparently one of the guys who works at Rocket who was planning to help load is out sick today, so if you have time around 4 I am sure we could use some help, as I am useless in my present state.

Thanks to CalNub the Tiger is home and I am working on getting the garage sorted so I can get to work. Thankfully the damage is looking a whole lot more minor then originally thought.

Thanks to CalNub the Tiger is home and I am working on getting the garage sorted so I can get to work. Thankfully the damage is looking a little less severe then originally thought.