Thanks for that end of the day 3 Husky play time ride Ahmed TE449, Luke TE450 me and the TXC310R. I needed the end of the day technical burn, thanks gentlemen!!

this was the cap off to 2 nice speed minimal stop long loops with one of my crew on his kato 400exc, great day in the zone!! RN

Also my usual shout out to the Colby and Al show always there on Sat!!

For those going to Lark on Sun...it is the best you will ever get. conditions are epic. saturated soil and cool temps!!

Yes it was, it was a terrific day. Nice meeting you Robert and Dario.

We had planned on going somewhere other than McCain today and riding only until noonish, but the dirt gods had a plan for us. I couldn't ask for more, other than parts not falling off the bike and my odometer lines not getting cut ( :blink: ).

But even with that stuff, the parts were found and the bike still ran strong as usual. No complaints at all, because we rode, we played, and left McCain around 3pm and we are injury free. :laughingsmiley::upsidedown::good::friends::angel::party::crazy::king::rolleyes:

Good to hear that the conditions were great. Going out to tune a new carb on the WR300 today. :cowboy:

awesome ride fellers...I clearly blew it by missing this. :( I need a lot more practice on this type of terrain to build confidence. Hesitation kills momentum so hesitation is the enemy in the rocks :o

1Kstep

I too often let off the throttle too much knowing I need to stay on it. As you said, more muscle memory helps us overcome our brain. I totally wish I had a 300 series Husky or Katoom, even a 250 for those rocks. Those things must feel great to whip around the area.

It was indeed a great day to ride. Although our original plan was to hit Otay Lakes Vet track, which was closed. Then onto RPMX, which was also closed including Marty Smith. So we ended up at Lark around 11:30 after leaving sd at 8. Nice meeting you Dario. Robert, that was some fun single tracks! Good times playing on the rocks as well. 1kstep, conditions were awesome (haha sorry, had to rub it in).

Foldable motorcycle worked great including the tow vehicle.

trailer.jpg