Sign in to follow this  
danrider

Salem OR Next Friday

I am leaving next Friday morning at 5am and riding for five days to Salem OR and back. I have one rider who is going with me and I need some Mt. and Forest views, it has been awhile. Plan on making it to Oregon the first day and ride the rest to Salem on Sat. Then turn around and take the coast home. Should be a great time with a little bit of rain.

I am leaving next Friday morning at 5am and ridding for five days to Salem OR and back. I have one rider who is going with me and I need some Mt. and Forest views, it has been awhile. Plan on making it to Oregon the first day and ride the rest to Salem on Sat. Then turn around and take the coast home. Should be a great time with a little bit of rain.

Sweet!

Stay dry, pack some 5hr energies and blast that superslab!

will do.

I am leaving next Friday morning at 5am and ridding for five days to Salem OR and back. I have one rider who is going with me and I need some Mt. and Forest views, it has been awhile. Plan on making it to Oregon the first day and ride the rest to Salem on Sat. Then turn around and take the coast home. Should be a great time with a little bit of rain.

Sweet!

Stay dry, pack some 5hr energies and blast that superslab!

Oh, c'mon, Dan! Salem is right at 1,000 miles! That's an easy Iron Butt Saddle Sore ride right there.

Let's see the bike when you return.

Dan

post-14554-062625000 1362761731_thumb.jp