Not enough students, I can RIDE. 3 Days off, where/when should we ride??? :crazy::lol::lol:

Not enough students, I can RIDE. 3 Days off, where/when should we ride??? :blink::blink::angry:

hey carguy, I'm down to go ride with you one day next weekend. I'd be interested in a long distance laid back ride up at high elevation to avoid the heat if possible. Let me know. I left CC before the night ride last weekend but would be interested in doing some of those trails. Let me know what you thingk.

I should be up for a ride or 2 next weekend. I will bolt some parts on the pumpkin during the week and be in touch. :unsure: Ken

It is supposed to be blazing hot this weekend. I think Sunday would be better for me. I have been slammed and don't have the bike put together yet. I vote for the mega early start somewhere, like meet at 6 ride 6:30 until ? But I will try for anything that gets posted. Got to get back to it. :blink: Ken

Its gonna be hotter than hell and I prabably won't get up by 5AM so I will catch you guys next time. Enjoy your 3 day weekend.

Soo confused on who is going when/where. I will ride a short ride AM sat something new, and Sun eve.

All better now, Too F,N hot to ride. 104 today with wicked humidy. 45mins in the saddle and soaked.