Vintage Veloce

Anza Borrego Weds Thurs & Fri

I'm headed to Ocotillo Wells for a couple days. I'm on a Husky TE250 (plated) and I'm a 50 year old advanced novice in the dirt (lots of street experience, just new to the dirt). Anyone headed out there who wants to meet let me know.

We'll be based at the "Borrego Springs Resort". If you just want to meet and compare notes my wife & I will probably be having dinner at Carlee's. ;-)

Carl

Hi Carl,

I will be out in the State Park Thursday and trying to get my motivation up to ride Tuesday as well. Wednesday, I will let you know plans for Thurs. Give me a bump if I forget.

Much to enjoy this time of year.

Dave

I'm headed to Ocotillo Wells for a couple days. I'm on a Husky TE250 (plated) and I'm a 50 year old advanced novice in the dirt (lots of street experience, just new to the dirt). Anyone headed out there who wants to meet let me know.

We'll be based at the "Borrego Springs Resort". If you just want to meet and compare notes my wife & I will probably be having dinner at Carlee's. ;-)

Carl

Cool Dave! even if we just meet for a coffee / drink or dinner, I'd love to compare notes. I'm plated, so recently I've been riding on the Anza Borrego side, but I also get out to the SVRA.

Carl

The wife and I are going out Wednesday for a couple of days. I won't have my bike, still need to let the hip heal for a few more weeks. We'll just be putting around in our Polaris Ranger. I'll probably be parking the motorhome just off Pole Line road.

Covered in Dust