tvscum

Sunday 2-10-13 - ramona to alpine to lakeside

It looks like a ride D.D. took DS F. ,sorry don't remember the Yamms name and myself on three years ago. I wont say whos favorite fishing hole :rolleyes:/>

Basically it is Black Canyon Rd, Boulder Creek Rd and Viejas Grade plus a trail by El Cap Res that I have no idea...

Basically it is Black Canyon Rd, Boulder Creek Rd and Viejas Grade plus a trail by El Cap Res that I have no idea...

the trail by El Cap is Anderson truck trail.

Some discussions about motorcycles on that trail, but IF you ride it, be aware... mountain bikers come HAULING THE MAIL down that trail, and crawl up it at a snail's pace. Whichever way you are riding it, please be careful

The downhill guys will be wearing armor, full face helmets, etc, so they might not even hear your bike; chain slap, freewheels, armor rattling, full face helmets, metal on the earbuds

the cross country guys still fly down the trail, but they're in lycra a clip-ins... more likely to hear you, but more susceptible to injury

have fun

OK thanks guys. I know the other trails. I was just curious about Anderson.

Is this a ride that's going to be taken, anymore particulars, time, place,etc.?

Sorry, just blew a fork seal. Going to the snow with the kids instead.

For future reference, some of my downhill mountain bike buddies have ridden Anderson before, one of 'em does a lot of GoPro stuff so here's some of his videos to look through. Might give somewhat of an idea about how it is?

- Ryan