PbdBlue

Pinyon Dropoff

Anyone been down it recently? Heard a rumor that it got rutted up by the recent rains but haven't talked to anyone that has actually seen it.

I hope it did!

might be going that way this weekend....

I was just over there in my FJ cruiser a week ago. Seemed fine for a bike. I never came close with my FJ though. Im not that rich. LOL

If you are on top looking down....The right side 75% top to bottom is solid granite. The other 1/4 is the dirt side on left. The granite side never changes....This shot was taken by Hoss in our club after alot of rain.

From this angle looking up...The right side is dirt where the rider is coming down. Use the granite side if the dirt side looks bad. Be warned...It hurts alot more falling on granite :rolleyes:

post-596-047038900 1359569751_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys. I've ridden it probably a dozen times but just heard a rumor that it had deteriated signifcantly. Looks about the same to me.

Thanks guys. I've ridden it probably a dozen times but just heard a rumor that it had deteriated signifcantly. Looks about the same to me.

If people would use it as a one way like intended, deterioration would be slower.

dropdirection_zps27eae1d2.jpg